"The Simple But Amazing Method For Raising Teenage Kids -- And Living To Tell About It!" Raising your teen doesn't have to be an ordeal (for either of you). Learn how you can enjoy a calm, peaceful, and fulfiling relationship with your teen.
If you wish you knew the secrets of raising an obedient, happy, and polite teen... ...if you wish you could put an end to the arguments, anguish, and stress your teenager is causing in your home... ...or if you just wish you could get them to clean their room and fill the car with gas every now and then...
Then you're going to want to lock the door, take the phone off the hook, and listen to this book.
- The teenage "identity crisis" - why it happens, and what you can do about it.
- Rebels without a clue... it's wired into teens to rebel. But they often don't even know why. How you can cope.
- Communcating across the chasm. Simple ways you can bridge the age gap, communicate with your teen, and help them to be independent without being delinquent.
- The guaranteed way to keep track of your teen. Want to know who they're with and what they're doing? Do this, and you will always know.
- Young love and how to deal with it. When "young love" strikes, it's often in the form of "young lust". How you can save your teen and yourself a lot of heartache.
- Facing peer pressure. Despite what your teens say, they need your help with peer pressure. You can help -- if you just know how (hint: it has nothing to do with "just say no").
- How to deal with the big worries: how to "sin-proof" your teen agains the deadly forces of alcohol, smoking, drugs, and sex.
- The secrets of getting cooperation. Just like a combination lock, ifyou know the right numbers to press, you can get your teen to do their homework, dress respectably, pick up their room, and even get a job! In these pages, you get the combination!
- Sibling sanity. Siblings (brothers and sisters) can make the teen years even more complicated. You get a roadmap to help you navigate ths rough and rocky road.
- Dealing with death. It's often in the teen years that we face the hardest of truths: people we love die. Learn to help your child get through this very difficult time.
- The Devastation of Divorce - how to behave, what to say, and what to do when helping a teen understand your divorce. How to help your teen through the divorce -- and helping them avoid drugs, alcohol, and "bad influences" during this vulnerable time.
- The special challenges of Single Parents. The only thing harder than raising a teen with your spouse's help...is doing it alone. These tips will help.
- When hobbies become obsessions. When is it time to be alarmed by your teen's obsession with computers, video games, the Internet, or even TV and books? Learn the answer before it becomes a problem you can't overcome!
One thing that I can definitely tell you is this. You’ll need to take things as they come and react to situations accordingly. This will mean that sometimes you might need a time-out as opposed to your kids needing one, just to get your blood pressure under control.
No one can tell you what parenting is all about, in truth you’ll need to experience the joys and frustrations for yourself. And that’s really what it’s about, a learning curve that you go through right alongside your children.
The only difference between you and your children is that you need to act and be responsible where your kids have the luxury for the time being, of not having any responsibility.
Hopefully by reading this book, you’ll gain some knowledge and insight into what you can do to make these growing years a joy for both you and your teen. Even with the soaring blood pressure!
You'll Receive The Audio Book Plus The 103-Page eBook!