Talking book store
MacCVS Talking book store- The best in spoken entertainment
An interview with Donna Whitley author of Roadmap to Riches on $12.50 Per Week
Is financial insecurity one of the biggest areas of stress in your life?
Is the stress "eating at you" - perhaps literally?
Do you dream of financial security, but not know how to achieve it?
Do you know the Golden Rule of Financial Independence?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions and money is an issue for you, this interview will help you take charge of your money and the stress it can cause in your life. You will be healthier for it – from now on!
· Learn how to automatically 'pay yourself first' and incorporate this into your life
· Discover how Investing $12.50 per week and how it can make a difference
· Uncover the key to investing money in a mutual fund
· Compound interest is magic, find out why
· Find out how to get out of credit card debt
· See how to use Donna’s book and worksheets to achieve your goals
· Learn smart healthcare Investing on a budget
· Discover resources for your business
· You can invest automatically without even noticing it, find out how
· Hear how to change your lifestyle in order to invest in your future
In the past 8 years Donna has taught the seminar “Roadmap to Riches on $12.50 Per Week” at community colleges and private workshops. Of her book by the same name, Richard H. Moore North Carolina State Treasurer, has said, "This is a great book for the person who is learning about money basics and wants practical information. It is easy to read and inspiring! I recommend it highly." Donna's commitment is to educating women in America and the world about how to become financially independent.
Donna Whitley studied at University of North Carolina at Greensboro, worked for Senator Sam J. Ervin, Jr., in Washington, DC, and the National Conference for New Politics in Chicago, and has traveled across Europe and the Sahara Desert. In addition to encouraging financial freedom for women, Donna's other passion includes empowering women politically.
Liz Lipski, PhD, CCN Is the host of the Access to Health Experts interview series. She holds a doctorate and is board certified in Clinical Nutrition, is the author of Digestive Wellness, Digestive Wellness for Children, and Leaky Gut Syndrome. She’s the Director of Doctoral Studies at Hawthorn Health and Nutrition Institute, and the nutrition editor for Pilates Style Magazine. Dr. Lipski is the founder of several web-based health information sites including Innovative Healing and Access to Health Experts.
Other titles you may be interested in